Bridging a Digital & Social Divide
3G Cellular Signal System
- Designed to be a modular off-the-grid Internet ground station.
- Can be mounted onto any non-clay tile roof.
- Angle of the solar panel is adjustable to allow for maximum efficiency.
- Control box is located indoors.
- Capable of operating on both solar power and grid power.
- Signal strength indicator.
- Can be located 15 miles away from cellular tower.
- Creates a secure wired or wireless internet hotspot.
- Powered by one 85W solar panel and two 12V deep cycle marine batteries.
- Solar power is regulated by a Maximum Power Point Tracking charge controller.
- Operational 24 hours a day.
3D CAD model of the control box
Testing the control box at night
Testing the system in low signal areas
Roof mounted system w/ control box located indoors
Close up of the roof mounted antenna